The Harborview Fellowship (HF) Family Members Weekend is comprised of a small group of people (between 12 to16 in number)
that meets in a home over the course of a weekend. The major objectives of an HF Family Members Weekend are threefold in helping you find out about and assimilate into the church family.
1. To relationally connect
2. To informationally connect
3. To missionally connect
You will . . .
• Get acquainted with HF leadership
• Get connected in relationships with others through meals and small group breakouts during the weekend
• Get acquainted with HF history, ministries, ministry opportunities, and distinctives
• Provide an opportunity for people to evaluate their spiritual gifts and experience an example Original Design prayer
• Discuss the responsibilities of being a family member in HF through body life, serving, and giving
• To become a part of a small group that would meet for 8 weeks after the Family Members Weekend
• Get an opportunity to make a commitment as an HF family member
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...